PRESS RELEASE –WITH PICTURE POSSIBILITIES
Edinburgh Council to hear today (actual date Tuesday 27th, July) about unforeseen toxic traffic pollution threats caused by new City Tram scheme posing a threat to families.
- Health threats from toxic traffic pollutants
- Threat improperly understood by Councillors
- Residents face health implications
- Potential for EU fines in the millions for breaching air quality levels.
- Not only residents facing pollutants threat-- many more schools now on roads taking displaced traffic
Edinburgh residents have won the right to make a presentation to councillors